13 March 2015

New Yarn

Hello, how is everyone? I can't quite believe I haven't posted anything on here for nearly ten days. I've even missed the granny square challenge ;( Truth is, it's been a crazy few days and I have been a little overworked, so crochet and blogging have taken a step back. I can't say I am fully back into crocheting mode yet, but I'll get there for sure :)

Sooo, before all this, as I mentioned a couple of posts ago, I went on holiday. To Finland, more precisely. And it so happens that I went to a craft show there, firmly intending to buy some typical Finnish yarn.

Well? I did buy some yarn. And I'm afraid none of it was Finnish. But boy is it gorgeous, take a look:


So we have Drops Big Delight, which I bought from this lovely lady.


Lang Jawoll Magic...


And the one I fell very hard for, Fyberspates Vivacious DK:


Aaaah, look at those colours!


Two of those I have already started using for as yet mysterious projects, The third one may have to wait till next autumn/winter, as I am now feeling the lure of spring makes!

Thank you for reading and see you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment