18 May 2014

Summer and a Birthday

Today was a gorgeous day. For the first time this year, it really felt like summer had arrived. With trepidation, I searched my wardrobe and was soon donning a favourite garment of mine: a sherbet blue macramé strapless dress. There are few things that mean summer to me more than that dress over a pair of white leggings. I added a pink wooden necklace for colour contrast and I was good to go, with my heart skipping each time I saw the lovely combination of colours.


Today, we went to a little girl's 1st birthday party. I wrapped her present in an adorable gift paper, full of cuteness and colours, garanteed to put a smile on everyone's face.


You see what I mean. Lovely, lovely. :)

The birthday party, with the sun out, was a feast for the eyes...


...and for the tastebuds!


Yes, it really was a lovely day. I hope yours was, too!

Thanks for reading and enjoy your weekend :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment